Easy product returns
Buy a product and check it in your own time, at home.
You can return the product without providing a reason within
14 days for a return
Your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore you can make a return without providing a reason within
No stress and worry
Thanks to the integration with cheap returns you can purchase without stress and be sure that the return process will be hassle free.
Easy returns wizard
All returns processed by our shop are managed in a easy-to-use returns wizard which gives you the ability to send a return parcel.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
This funky Polka Dot design of Attipas shoes will look too cute on your little one’s feet. Contrasting colours make them a real fashion statement and will reflect your child’s bubbly and energetic personality. They will complement many lovely outfits too!
All Attipas baby and toddler shoes are non-slip and lightweight as a sock but give the grip and support needed for young feet while walking. They are breathable thanks to the upper textile material and fine holes in the sole. Attipas shoes are produced without the use of glue or any toxic substances. They are machine-washable and fast drying so very practical from the point of view of a very busy mum!
- Convenient to put on just like socks
- Practical: lightweight, durable, machine-washable*
- Cotton/blend upper
- Non-slip 100% toxic-free silicone sole with fine holes for perspiration
- Big Toe Box providing plenty of space for free toe movement
* Attipas shoes are fully machine-washable to 30 degrees Celsius. When washing and drying, please use a laundry net. Note to maintain the quality of the fabric, hand wash and air-dry is preferred.
|Size||Shoe Size EU||Attipas foot in cm||Daniel foot in cm||Emel foot in cm||Mrugala foot in cm|
|2.5-3 ||19||10.8 cm||11 cm||11.4 cm||12 cm|
|3.5-4 ||20||11.5 cm||12 cm||12.1 cm||12.7 cm|
|4.5 ||21||12.5 cm||12.5 cm||12.7 cm||13.3 cm|
Tips for measuring:
• Measure foot size at the end of the day when your child’s feet are at their largest
• Measure in the socks they will wear with their new shoes if appropriate
• Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot
• It is best to measure your child’s foot while they are standing upright
• Children’s feet grow at a fast rate and shoe size should be re-evaluated at least every 2-3 months.